Navigating these options can be overwhelming. We want individuals to know that it is their choice what options they would like to pursue and that we are here to support individuals and answer questions that they have about these different options. You can connect with any of these resources to discuss reporting options in more depth:
- On Campus
- Confidential Consultation: Barnes Center Counseling (315.443.8000 – 24/7)
- Private Consultative: Case managers in the Dean of Students Office (315.443.4357) are also available to provide support, review reporting options and procedural advisement.
- Private Consultation: Student Title IX (315-443-0211)
- Department of Public Safety at 315.443.2224 or 711 from campus phones, #SU from cellular phones
- Confidential Consultation: Vera House (315.468.3260)
- Syracuse Police Department at 315.435.3016
There are different reporting options and supportive measures available for individuals that have been impacted by sexual and relationship violence. It is the choice of the individual impacted what reporting option best meets their needs and if they would like to file a report. Review our accessible reporting process infographic for more information and explore the pages below for additional details.
For a complete overview of Syracuse University’s Student Title IX policies and procedures, please read our Policies and Procedures Handbook for the 2023-2024 academic year.