Preventing sexual and relationship violence needs to be a full community effort. In this section you will find information about how you can prevent sexual and relationship violence, prevention programming and initiatives that are happening on campus and how to get engaged.
- Preventing Sexual Assault: Learn more about everyday actions you can do to prevent sexual and relationship violence.
- Presentations and Workshops: Learn more about workshops available on sexual and relationship violence, prevention and resources.
- Annual Events : More information about annual events:
- Culture of Respect Campus Collective: Led by the Chancellor’s Task Force on Sexual and Relationship Violence Prevention
- Orientation Programming : Orientation and onboarding of new students and staff in relation to sexual and relationship violence prevention
- Get Involved : Different ways to get involved on campus
- Parent and Family Prevention Resources: Information for families and parents to learn more about violence prevention and guidelines for having conversations about this topic with their student(s).